This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.rodonrealty.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by GLORIA RODON MARTINEZ (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the person in charge
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
My company name is: Gloria Rodon Martinez
My NIF is 39904488V
My registered office is at Calle Maria Aurelia Capmany, 2 1º 2ª OFFICE 2, 43204 Reus
My social activity is: Real estate brokerage
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person in charge of the website are the following:
Selling real estate training and services
Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the course.
Provision of content on the blog
1.4. Use of the website and information capture:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The web page http://rodonrealty.com/en ahead (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, "the contents") owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEB. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER agrees to make proper use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
(a) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of http://rodonrealty.com/, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damages mentioned above;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, THE OWNER OF THE WEB It will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 Information capture
- - Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- - Subscription form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the acquisition of the course with the fields of name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password.
- - Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules.
- - Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Despite the foregoing, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by THE OWNER OF THE WEB. or data provided by the USER in compliance with current regulations on Data Protection. Likewise, both by subscribing to this website and by making a comment on any of its pages and / or entries, the user consents:
The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
Access of THE OWNER OF THE WEB to the data that, according to the WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any query through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access a payment service, THE OWNER OF THE WEB. has access
a: Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with the name of "USERS OF THE WEB AND SUBSCRIBERS" or in the case of making a purchase , will be subscribed to the file of "CLIENTS AND / OR SUPPLIERS" having access to data of name, surname, email, ID number and full address.
En any case THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web http://rodonrealty.com/ as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
THE OWNER OF THE WEB By itself or as assignee, it is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without authorization, is expressly prohibited. of THE OWNER OF THE WEB.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBYou can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages ofTHE OWNER OF THE WEB
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable, reserving us how many civil and criminal actions assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under the warning of incurring a crime against the intellectual property of art. 270 et seq of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
THE OWNER OF THE WEB It is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused, by way of example: due to errors or omissions in the contents, due to lack of availability of the website, - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as by the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its Web.
5. LINKS POLICY
The people or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the following conditions must be submitted:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express prior authorization of THE OWNER OF THE WEB
- No deep-links or IMG or image links will be established, or frames with the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without your express prior authorization.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, nor on the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to THE OWNER OF THE WEB., unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relationships between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of THE OWNER OF THE WEBof the services and content offered on said website or portal.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein. THE OWNER OF THE WEB. may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without under any circumstances being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not market, direct, or previously control, or own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by THE OWNER OF THE WEB and that are accessible through THE OWNER OF THE WEB
6 RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
THE OWNER OF THE WEB You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
9. COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB informs that there are claim sheets available to users and clients, being able to send an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail to: Gloria Rodon , Calle Maria Aurelia Capmany, 2 1º 2ª OFFICE 2, 43204 Reus.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE OWNER OF THE WEB. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Reus (Tarragona), unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.